Cost of dental examination in London
Regular dental exams are an important part of preventive health care and help protect your oral health and general well-being.
During a dental exam, the dentist may:
- Carry out a full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums.
- Make a dental X-ray if required.
- Ask about your general health and any problems you have had with your teeth.
- Ask about and give advice on your diet, smoking and drinking.
- Ask about your teeth-cleaning habits and give you advice on the most appropriate ways to keep your mouth, teeth and gums healthy.
- Explain any risks, as well as costs, of all treatment you may need.
- Discuss with you when your next visit should be.
Many of us have got used to going to the dentist every six months but you might need to go more often or less often than this depending on how healthy your mouth and teeth are.